You want to spice up your party or sit-in?
Are you really up for a party quiz game?
Then No Clue – the party quiz game is just right for you.
Like all games from couchgames.wtf, No Clue is of course accessible for visually impaired and blind people. And this is how it works:
You are asked an extremely difficult guessing question: 4 billion people have a mobile phone, but how many people have a toothbrush?
Then you enter your answer.
Before the correct solution is presented, all the answers are shown openly by all the players. Each of you can now mark the supposedly worst answer for yourself!
Then you can see the correct answer and who was miles off the mark!
You get points if you are closest to the correct answer and have also correctly identified the worst answer!
No Clue is a multiplayer game that you can play with 2 to 10 other players on the couch, or remotely.
- Play with 2 – 10 friends!
- Accessible for visually impaired & blind people
- Playable locally or remotely
- Only one person needs the app.
- Simply share the entry link with friends.
- Playable locally & remotely.
- Optional TV screen as overview